Monday, 23 April 2012

Back on Saturday

Latest news from Kishorn is that all the welding and ultrasound work is complete and we are waiting for MCA approval to bring MV Glenachulish back to Glenelg. We hope now to be back in service on Saturday 28th. We are, of course, sorry for the delay.

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Start date update

Sorry, but we are still not back in Glenelg. There are still welding jobs that need doing to satisfy the Maritime and Coastguard Agency. We hope to be back next week but the exact date will depend on various factors, including the weather being good enough for us to sail round from Kishorn.
It is very disappointing that we have missed Easter, but we are dealing with factors beyond our control. Please bear with us.

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Sorry for the delay in opening for the season

We are still not ready to start the season which is very disappointing. Repairs are taking much longer than we had hoped so although we have finished painting and the Glenachulish is now looking at her best, there are still some other pieces of work that we need to finish. Please bear with us - we will be back as soon as possible.